At Hanbury Primary School we are committed to:
- Always putting our children’s needs first
- Having high expectations in all that we are and all that we do
- Delivering an exciting and creative curriculum, which gives our pupils a wide range of experiences.
- Building positive partnerships with parents, carers and the community.
- Nurturing young people to show respect and pride.
- Providing an ethos where the children are proud of their beliefs and also show respect for the beliefs of others.
- Providing opportunities for children to achieve their dreams.
- Making sure that every child feels part of the Hanbury family.